This complimentary seminar is aimed at senior managers of companies who don’t have an ERP system or are planning to replace their existing system.
Putting an ERP system in requires a significant investment of both time and money; therefore it’s vital to get it right first time. This small, informal, round-the-table event will cover the essentials for a successful ERP project:
- The benefits of an ERP system & Determining whether a new ERP system is the right way forward
- Justifying a new ERP system & Defining your overall ERP strategy
- How to approach ERP selection & Avoid paying more than necessary
- Ensuring your implementation delivers the expected benefits & Avoiding the common pitfalls
- The funding available for ERP projects in the North West & How to apply – Reuben Ash, Proximo Strategies: www.reubenash.com
09:00 – 09:15 Welcome Refreshments & Pastries
09:15 – 09:30 Introductions
09:30 – 09:45 Why Implement an ERP System?
09:45 – 10:45 Defining your Business Case and ERP Strategy
10:45 – 11:00 Refreshments, Informal Q&A
11:00 – 11:45 Approach to Selecting an ERP System
11:45 – 12:30 ERP Implementation Success Factors
12:30 – 12:45 Funding Available for ERP Projects
12:45 – 13:00 Informal Q&A, Departure
To book places on this event, please Register.
(This link will take you to our Eventbrite booking page) BOOK EVENT NOW >
NB Places are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the event just get in touch, email [email protected] or phone 0843 523 5630.