This complimentary seminar is aimed at Directors and Senior Managers of companies who don’t have an ERP system or are planning to replace their existing system.
Putting an ERP system in requires a significant investment of both time and money; therefore it’s vital to get it right first time. This small, informal, round-the-table event will cover the essentials for a successful ERP project:
- The benefits of an ERP system & Determining whether a new ERP system is the right way forward
- Justifying a new ERP system & Defining your overall ERP strategy
- How to approach ERP selection & Avoid paying more than necessary
- Ensuring your implementation delivers the expected benefits & Avoiding the common pitfalls
- The funding available for ERP projects in the North West & How to apply – Reuben Ash, Proximo Strategies: www.reubenash.com
09:00 – 09:15 Welcome Refreshments & Pastries
09:15 – 09:30 Introductions
09:30 – 09:45 Why Implement an ERP System?
09:45 – 10:45 Defining your Business Case and ERP Strategy
10:45 – 11:00 Refreshments, Informal Q&A
11:00 – 11:45 Approach to Selecting an ERP System
11:45 – 12:30 ERP Implementation Success Factors
12:30 – 12:45 Funding Available for ERP Projects
12:45 – 13:00 Informal Q&A, Departure
To book places on this event, please Register.
(This link will take you to our Eventbrite booking page) BOOK EVENT NOW >
NB Places are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions about the event just get in touch, email [email protected] or phone 01606 601060 / 0843 523 5630.