IT & Management Consulting
We help you decide whether a new software system is the right path to take
IT & Management Consulting
We know that the decision whether or not to replace your existing systems with a new ERP, CRM or other business management software solution is not always a straightforward one; particularly because a project of this nature often involves a significant investment of both time and money.
Greenbeam Consulting will not only help you to make the right decision for your business, we will also help you to justify it – regardless of whether that decision is to replace, or not replace, your existing systems.
Current Systems Review
Would you benefit from implementing a new ERP, CRM or other business management software solution, or should you resolve the issues you have with your current systems and carry on using them for a few more years?
This can be a difficult question to answer, but Greenbeam can help you answer it by undertaking a thorough review of your current IT systems. Our Current Systems Review is wholly independent and tailored to address your particular needs and issues. As part of this process we will:
- Assess your current IT systems landscape – establishing its strengths, weaknesses, and associated risks and issues – and how this impacts the business
- Make recommendations regarding your future plans for IT and how to implement them
We will also assist you with the implementation of the recommendations from the Current Systems Review.
Solution Options Review
The software market is inundated with different types of solutions meeting somewhat different needs, with new and improved solutions entering the market all the time. They all promise business benefits, performance improvements and financial savings but how do you determine the software solution that will best support your business goals?
Our Solution Options Review will answer this question for you, firstly by identifying potential IT solutions and then assessing how well each potential solution will support your future business and IT plans.
Our Solution Options Review is fully supplier and technology independent, and tailored to meet your particular needs, but typically during this review we will:
- Spend time getting to know your business and comparing the current situation with your future plans for the business
- Highlight the gap between current IT system capabilities and your future ambition for your business, and outline the benefits of filling the capability gaps
- Explore and assess the IT solution options available to you – meaning you don’t need to engage with suppliers, avoiding the subsequent regular sales calls!
- Provide an informed, independent view on likely costs and benefits of deploying each potential solution
- Make recommendations regarding how to move forward
We will also support you during the implementation of the recommendations from the Solution Options Review.
Business Case Development
Any project concerned with the selection and implementation of a new ERP, CRM or other business management software system is expensive, time-consuming and complex, so it can be disastrous if you don’t have buy-in from the right parties. However having a strong and documented business case can make all the difference.
A well-crafted business case brings together the issues, risks, costs and benefits of the current situation and future vision so that senior management can decide if the project should go ahead. It can also contain an assessment of all feasible approaches to achieving the vision, enabling management to select or approve the option that best serves the organisation.
Greenbeam are fully supplier and technology independent and will ensure your business case is based on realistic costs and benefits, and clearly outlines the pros, cons and rationale for the proposed strategy.
We will work closely with you to develop your business case, tailoring the support we provide to meet your needs. This support typically includes
- Defining the structure and content of the business case
- Assisting with the completion of activities to obtain and collate the information required.
We will also attend the presentation of your business case and support you throughout the approval process if required.
‘In addition to IT & Management Consultancy, we also offer ERP Consulting, CRM Consulting as well as Other Business Software Consultancy services. To find out more, please call us on 0843 523 5630 or send an email to email@example.com