Business Software Evaluation
The Evaluation stage builds on the work done at the Research stage and gives you a thorough and objective assessment of the short-listed solutions and their suppliers. As well as the fit to your detailed functional requirements, the evaluation considers aspects such as:
- Costs - one-off (implementational) and ongoing costs
- Technical requirements
- Data transfer from current systems
- What you will need to do – for initial system set-up and ongoing administration
- System availability – particularly important for Cloud-based solutions
- Backup and recovery
- Stability of the supplier
- Level of support available from the supplier
Greenbeam will guide and support you throughout the evaluation process, including on-site demonstrations of potential software and talking with current users.
You will then be able to make a truly informed decision as to which software and supplier is best for your business.